Whether you are an entrepreneur or an experienced marketer, you probably know by now that online marketing tools play a central part in the success of your marketing efforts. But how do you know which tools to choose, given that there are so many options out there?
Here are five must-have online marketing tools that are sure to take your digital marketing to the next level:
- InfusionSoft is an email marketing tool which includes time-saving automation features. Although installing it will cost you a one-time installation fee of $2,000 and a monthly fee ranging from $199 to $599, you will find that the high deliverability rates and the option of scaling your campaign is worth the investment.
- Buffer is a social media automation tool that allows you to schedule updates for your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. It also contains features such as optimal timing, social analytics, mobile app, and calendar. Buffer’s newest feature is Respond, which is meant to improve your customer support on Twitter with features including real-time monitoring, reporting, team support, Slack/desktop notifications, full mention tracking, and keyword search. Buffer offers a free plan, as well as paid plans which offer extended features. The monthly subscription fees for the paid plans range from $10 to $250.
- Canva is a visual content tool which allows you to forego graphic design expenses by helping you to design your pictures and presentations. Canva features stock images and templates which can be customized and optimized for social media. Using the cloud-based Canva software is free. However, premium elements are paid. The monthly subscription to the premium version of the tool costs $12.95.
- Buzzsumo is a content marketing tool which helps you identify key influencers and the most shared content on certain websites, by using filters such as content type. For instance, if you are only interested in blog articles, you can apply the respective filter. Buzzsumo offers a free plan, as well as three other paid plans: Pro (for bloggers or small teams), Agency (for agencies and larger teams), and Enterprise (for large companies and publishers). The monthly fees for the paid plans range from $99 to $999.
- CoSchedule is a planning tool which helps you plan, schedule and run marketing campaigns. It also helps you plan, organize and publish content on social media or blogs. CoSchedule is integrated with Google Docs, Evernote, Chrome, and WordPress. CoSchedule offers a free 14-day trial and no credit card is needed. After 14 days, you can choose from three paid plan options: Solo Standard (1 user, 5 social profiles) for $19/month, Solo Marketing (1 user, 10 social profiles) for $39/month, and Solo Automation (1 user, 25 social profiles) for $79/month. The free trial is available for each of the paid plans. Discount rates are available when you choose the annual billing option.
- FullContact is one of the most interesting online marketing tools out there because it helps you create relationships with real people. FullContact provides a direct connection to your target customers by providing names, photos and social profile links for each of your contacts. This is a useful tool because it allows you to reach out to every new subscriber that signs up on your website. In addition, you get monthly contact updates and aggregate contact information from multiple sources. FullContact is also available for iOS, Mac, Windows, Android, and Gmail. FullContact offers a free subscription for up to five users, giving access to 1000 shared contacts. There are also two paid plans: Premium and Enterprise. For the Premium Plan, which is designed for up to 25 users, there is a $14.99 monthly fee per user. In return, you and up to other 24 users can get access to 25,000 shared contacts. The Enterprise Plan is designed for more than 25 users requiring a full contact plan, and pricing information is available upon request.